Upper Belgrave Street saw Blou continue their working relationship with Coniston, having previously completed a roof structure and fit-out to a commercial building on Idol Lane.
Blou’s work on the high-end residential project comprised of the following:
- Various joinery units throughout the floors (walnut veneered wardrobes, gloss white vanity units, and mirrored medicine cabinets)
- Manufacture and installation of feature joinery, such as a cinema screen housing unit, wine storage units within cellar, panelling within poker room, concealed storage under staircase, and mirrored TV housing units in gymnasium.
- Moko Volga and Mardegon wall panelling
- Manufacture and installation of solid timber panelled door sets to match existing listed doors, including fitting of antique bronze ironmongery.
- Refurbishment of existing doors and windows, including upgrading existing doors to meet fire integrity requirements.
- Chevron flooring to reception rooms
- Skirtings, dado rails, cornices, architraves to main stairwell and other areas.
- New staircases, glass balustrading, and handrails.
It has been a pleasure working with everyone at Blou over the course of this project. The client team is all very complimentary and happy with the end project. Your hard work and dedication have been much appreciated through this challenging project.”
Project Manager, Coniston