Blou worked on behalf of Tolent to provide a multi-tennant office space, involving the major refurbishment and complete façadeto provide high-quality contemporary office accommodation.
This project was a combined effort between both sides of the business. Working on one of the busiest streets in Central London had its challenges, despite this Blou managed to keep their efficiency and professionality whilst manoeuvring around the busy streets of Central London & the restricted access areas.
The extent of Blou’s Carpentry & Joinery contributions included but were not limited to the supply and install of the following:
- Pre-finished doorsets throughout.
- High-end W/C fit-out, including bespoke Corian IPS panelling & vanity units.
- Feature through coloured MDF panelling to W/C ceilings.
- Decking to large roof terrace.
- Feature reception desk, oak handrail & wall panelling and back painted glass panelling.
The extent of Blou’s Brickwork contributions included but were not limited to the supply and install of the following:
- Refurbishment of Brickwork, including feature Brickwork dental course.
- Design and install of stone cladding to Ground Floor.
- Design and install of mansonry support systems.
- Internal blockwork.