Working on behalf of Szerelmey, Blou are carrying out the restoration and repair works to the interior of Battersea Power Station. These works have included extensive brick replacements and repointing and also the forming of large new openings within the existing facades. We will install over 400,000 bricks to restore large sections of the internal features, carefully installing to match existing textures and finishes to blend in with the existing.
Architects : Wilkinson Eyre
- 42-acre site
- 25,000 people living and working on site
- 40 million visitors anticipated each year
- 2,000 capacity event venue within the Power Station
- 40 cafés and restaurants
- Over 250 shops and food & beverage outlets
- 4,364 new homes
- 18 acres of public space
- Six-acre riverfront park
- 1,250,000 sq ft of office space. Of which, Apple have committed to having 500,000 sq ft worth
- 40,000 sq ft street food market within the Power Station
Own tube station zone 1 station opening – date TBC. Current closest station nearest to the power station is Vauxhall.
A River Bus is located on Circus West Village. It runs from Putney to Woolwich.