The iconic Grade II* listed building and surrounding area is being brought back to life as one of the most exciting and innovative mixed use neighbourhoods in the world – a place for locals, tourists and residents to enjoy a unique blend of restaurants, shops, parks and cultural spaces.
Architects : Wilkinson Eyre
- 42-acre site
- 25,000 people living and working on site
- 40 million visitors anticipated each year
- 2,000 capacity event venue within the Power Station
- 40 cafés and restaurants
- Over 250 shops and food & beverage outlets
- 4,364 new homes
- 18 acres of public space
- Six-acre riverfront park
- 1,250,000 sq ft of office space. Of which, Apple have committed to having 500,000 sq ft worth
- 40,000 sq ft street food market within the Power Station
Own tube station zone 1 station opening – date TBC. Current closest station nearest to the power station is Vauxhall.
A River Bus is located on Circus West Village. It runs from Putney to Woolwich.