Blou’s Brickwork Divison
In recent years, experience in a variety of projects has enabled Blou’s Brickwork Division to build a team that not only specialise in traditional methods, but also in the ever-growing modern methods that we see in today’s buildings.
The Division quickly understood that the traditional purposes of Brickwork were evolving as Architects and Designers began using Brickwork increasingly for aesthetic purposes in external façade designs. The use of bricks has evolved, and innovation in the field has led to the introduction of increasingly efficient methods of achieving certain visuals. Blou’s Brickwork Division already holds a wealth of experience in these methods, for this reason. they are considered different from the typical Brickwork Contractor operating in today’s Construction Industry.
“Throughout the process Blou Construction were proactive, helping during the procurement stages, developing Design, and proposing V.E Options and offering improved ways of constructing works on site through their extensive experiences in the construction industry.”
Senior Site Manager – Bouygues UK
The Division’s Specialities include:
- External brickwork cladding – From traditional brickwork including glazed bricks, special features, and arches to modern methods of construction including the design and supply of brick slip lintels, arches, features, and supports.
- Internal blockwork partitions include the increasingly complex co-ordination and design of partitions and windposts with builders” work openings for various services. Blou’s Brickwork Division also offers experience and expertise in fire compartmentation including UKAS accredited sealant installers.
- >Restoration packages – Full refurbishment and repair, structural repairs and modifications, remodeling, and retention of historic facades.
- Stone – Design and supply of features in natural or cast stone and precast concrete.
- All-encompassing structural design – the Division’s in-house Designers cover full structural design packages including wind posts, restraints, and masonry support.